Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex
Package Quantity : 335 Pounds
Serving Size : 2 Rounded Scoops (76 Grams)
Serving Number : 20
60 Grams of Protein in Every Serving!
On the market today, there a few options when it comes to protein powders So, how does Optimum Nutrition separate itself from the competition yet again?
To understand why Optimum Nutrition picked the highest quality whey and egg proteins, you must first understand that NOT ALL PROTEINS ARE EQUAL Different proteins provide different amino acids Whey for example, is mainly comprised of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA); L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine Using higher quality Whey Protein means higher quality amino acids and that leads to more muscle mass! Egg Albumen is plentiful in sulfur and the amino acids L-Arginine, L-Cystine, and L-Methionine
Along with the Whey and Egg proteins, Hydrolyzed Peptides are added into Pro Complex in order to use the most important amino acid; L-Glutamine In search for your next protein powder, make the smart decision based on the highest quality of Whey, Egg and Hydrolyzed Proteins money can buy and get Pro Complex by ON today!
- Aspartame FREE!
- 60 grams of Premium protein in every serving
- Low in fat and cholesterol
- Less than 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Added with vitamins, electrolytes, antioxidants and essential amino acids
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Review
1/24/2013 4:23:47 PM
Like this Video Review?
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (76 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 20
Calories From Fat - 10
Total Fat - 1 Grams
Total Carbohydrate - 5 Grams
Dietary Fiber - 0 Grams
Saturated Fat - 5 Grams
Trans Fat - 0 Grams
Cholesterol - 30 mg
Sugars - 1 Grams
Protein - 60 Grams
Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Protein, Hydrolyzed Egg Protein, Leucine Peptides, Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Salt, Beet Root Fiber, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Sucralose, Caramel Color, Acesulfame Potassium
Nutritional content and ingredients may vary slightly between Pro Complex flavors
Mix two heaping scoops (scoop included) of Pro Complex with 12 - 14 oz of your favorite beverage Take 2-3 servings per day or use as recommended by a physician or licensed nutritionist
Discuss with your physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications Stop use and discuss with your physician if any negative effects occur Do not exceed suggested dose Do not take if pregnant or lactating Must be 18 years old to use this product Keep away from children Do not use if seal has been tampered with Store in a cool, dry place
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program